Table of Contents
- 1 Bathroom Renovations Edmonton
- 1.1 Top Quality Bathroom Renovation Services
- 1.2 Our Edmonton Bathroom Renovations Include:
- 1.3 Does Renovating a Bathroom Increase Home Value?
- 1.4 Do You Need Permits For Bathroom Renovations in Edmonton?
- 1.5 What Determines the Cost of Bathroom Renovations?
- 1.6 Bathroom Reno's by Moet Developments
- 1.7 Other Services
- 1.8 Bathroom Renovations - FAQ
- 1.8.1 What are Some Common Bathroom Renovation Projects?
- 1.8.2 How Much Do Typical Bathroom Renovations Edmonton Cost?
- 1.8.3 How Long Does a Bathroom Renovation Typically Take?
- 1.8.4 Do I Need To Hire a Professional For My Bathroom Renovation?
- 1.8.5 What are Some Things To Keep in Mind During a Bathroom Renovation?
- 1.9 Client Testimonials
Bathroom Renovations Edmonton
Are you dreaming of a new vanity, his and her sink, jetted tub, or new steam shower? You have come to the right place. Whatever you would like done, our company can help you make your dreams a reality.
No matter the size of the home renovation project, our remodelling services can take care of the task in a professional and timeous manner.
Top Quality Bathroom Renovation Services
Residential and commercial clients love using our Edmonton bathroom renovations and kitchen renovations specialists to get the job done the first right time around. Whether installing a splash tub or new faucets, fitting an independent bathtub, handling plumbing, or providing you with inexpensive materials, our business can do it all.
Our Edmonton Bathroom Renovations Include:
- Bathroom renovation design plus layout
- Full bathroom renovations
- Installing tile flooring
- Fitting new bathroom sinks and vanities
- Install new showers and tubs
Does Renovating a Bathroom Increase Home Value?
A bathroom renovation can absolutely increase your home value. A well-designed, well-executed bathroom reno can make your home feel more luxurious, more modern, and more valuable. Even if you don’t have plans to sell, a bathroom reno can still be a great investment; it will make your home more comfortable and enjoyable to live in. If you are planning to sell soon, a bathroom reno can be a great way to increase your asking price. Whether you’re planning to sell now or in the future, a bathroom renovation is a great way to add value to your home.
Do You Need Permits For Bathroom Renovations in Edmonton?
If you’re planning a bathroom renovation, you may be wondering if you need any permits. The answer depends on the scope of your project and the regulations in your municipality.
If you’re simply making cosmetic changes like painting or replacing fixtures, you likely won’t need a permit. But if you’re doing any work that involves the electrical, plumbing, or structural elements of the bathroom, you will need to obtain the appropriate permits.
What Determines the Cost of Bathroom Renovations?
Reno's by Moet Developments
Here are some of our previous jobs we have completed for our satisfied clients.
Bathroom Renovations - FAQ
The most common bathroom renovation projects include updating fixtures and fittings, painting, tiling, and installing new flooring. More extensive projects may involve gutting the bathroom and starting from scratch.
The cost of a bathroom renovation depends on the scope of the project. Minor updates can be done for a few hundred dollars, while a complete gut job can cost several thousand.
A minor update can usually be completed in a weekend, while a more extensive renovation can take several weeks.
You may be able to complete some minor updates on your own, but more extensive renovations will likely require the help of a professional contractor like Moet Developments.
Some important things to keep in mind during a bathroom renovation include planning for adequate ventilation, choosing waterproof materials, and ensuring that all electrical and plumbing work is up to code.